Location: The World Bank in Washington, DC.
Applications are invited for The World Bank Group Internship for winter session. Interns will gain exposure to the work of the World Bank Group in the hopes that some will be interested in returning to the Bank for a career after completing their studies. Applicants must be full-time students, currently in their Master’s or PhD programs and must be returning to school in the fall in the case of the Summer Internship and returning to school in the Spring in the case of the Winter Internship. The Bank Group pays an hourly salary to all interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance towards travel expenses.
To be eligible for the internship, candidates must possess an undergraduate degree and already be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school in a full-time capacity). Generally, successful candidates have completed their first year of graduate studies or are already into their PhD programs.
Is this Paid Internship?
Yes, The Bank Group pays an hourly salary to all interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance towards travel expenses. Interns are responsible for their own living accommodations. Most positions are located in Washington, D.C. (some positions are offered in country offices) and are a minimum of four weeks in duration.
The mode of application is online. The application checklist is meant to facilitate your application experience.
- Ensure that you use either Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher as your browser version.
- You will be asked to register for an account and provide an email address.
- You must complete your application in a single session and will be able to submit it only if you have uploaded all the required documents and answered all the questions (all questions marked with an asterisk-*- are mandatory).
- Provide the most current contact information.
- Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your email address, since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy.
- Remember to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number).
- Please attach the following documents (mandatory) before submitting:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree.
Deadline: October 31, 2015
To Apply Visit the Offcial Page: Official Page>>
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.