These fully funded scholarships give talented students – who can be from any Commonwealth country other than the host country – the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree while developing new skills and experiencing life in another country.
Scholarship Funded By:
The scheme, which will be expanded from 2019 and become known as the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships, is majority funded through the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) endowment fund.
- Location: Papua New Guinea, South Africa, South Pacific, Sri Lanka
- Degree Level: Master’s degree
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Benefits:
- The scholarships are fully-funded
- Providing full tuition fees
- A return economy flight
- An arrival allowance
- A regular stipend (living allowance)
Eligible Countries & Regions: Papua New Guinea, South Africa, South Pacific, Sri Lanka
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country, other than the host country.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper secondary level.
How to Apply:
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
- At least one academic reference
- A scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- University offer letter for the course you have applied for if you already have one
Applications close: 13, July 2018
Official Application Website: https://www.acu.ac.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-scholarships/
For More Full Scholarships: https://www.timesofyouth.com/scholarships/