The Asian Institute of Technology promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asian-Pacific region through higher education, research, and outreach. Established in Bangkok in 1959, AIT has become a leading regional postgraduate institution and is actively working with public and private sector partners throughout the region and with some of the top universities in the world. Recognized for its multinational, multicultural ethos, the Institute operates as a self-contained international community at its campus located 40km (25 miles) north of downtown Bangkok, Thailand. For applicants who are in need of financial aid, scholarships are awarded on competitive bases. The family of the late Prof. Robert B. Banks has announced the creation of a new perpetual annual master’s Fully Funded scholarship to be awarded to a most deserving applicant, in memory of the late AIT President, Prof. Robert B. Banks, who had served as AIT’s third President from 1977 to 1983. The scholarship awardee is expected to have the highest academic credentials and financially deserving. The scholarship is open to all academic programs of all the three schools at AIT.
- Full tuition and registration fees for 4 semesters. Monthly Bursary (including accommodation);
- Monthly Bursary (including accommodation)
- Medical insurance, Visa fees, Student Union fee
- Research Support
Eligibilities: The applicant should first meet all the AIT criteria for master’s admission for scholarships including English language requirement. The scholarship is open to all candidates.
- regardless of the academic program
- from any nationality, and of any gender;
- with high academic performance in their Bachelor’s studies;
- should provide a personal statement (one to two pages) of why they are choosing the specific academic program, and what they hope to
- achieve upon graduation;
- should provide details regarding their financial status.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Official Link to Apply for Fully Funded President Robert B. Banks Scholarship 2018 at AIT