The Ministry of Education and Science of The Republic of Macedonia is offering fully funded scholarship for students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies.
Scholarship Funded By: The Ministry of Education and Science of The Republic of Macedonia is awarding scholarship for foreign students from nationalities which are of interest to the Republic of Macedonia (“Official Gazette” br.169/13). The program for realization of the activities in the field of student standard for 2018.
Location & University: University of Information Science and Technology “St Paul the Apostle” in Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
(1) Faculty of Communication Networks and Security (CNS);
(2) Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE);
(3) Faculty of Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation (ISVMA);
(4) Faculty of Information and Communication Science (ICS)
(5) Study Program of Digital Business Informatics (DBI)
(6) Faculty of Applied IT, Machine Intelligence and Robotics (AITMIR) and
(7) Study Program of E-Government, E-Business and E-Culture.
Macedonian Government Scholarship Benefits:
• Full tuition fees;
• Visa and residence permit fees
• Return air fare from the applicant’s home country;
• Accommodation and food (full board) at the University’s dorm “Nikola Karev” in Ohrid, the Republic of Macedonia for 10 months per year, as well as for the months of July and august if the student does not return home;
• A monthly allowance of 5,000 MKD (approximately 82 EUR) for 9 months per year;
• Primary healthcare insurance
Eligible Countries: One full scholarship will be awarded to a candidate from each of the eligible countries: USA, the Organization of American States (OAS), France, Austria, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, China, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Mongolia, India, Indonesia, Egypt, Morocco, Kazakhstan, Portugal, Cyprus, Spain, Armenia, Belarus, Thailand, Israel, Jordan, Georgia, Romania, and Greece.
The scholarships are available to candidates, not older than 22 years old
Accepted results are:
- Grade C or better in English Language at GCSE / GCEO
- Grade C or better in English First Language at IGCSE
- Grade B or better in English Second Language at IGCSE
- An overall band of 6.5 or better in IELTS
- A score of 550 or better in the paper-based TOEFL (213 for computer-based, 80for internet-based)
- Subscores of 550 or better in Critical Reading and 550 or better in Writing in SAT
- Grade 4 or better in the Higher Level English Language (B Syllabus); or grade 5 or better in the Standard Level English Language (B Syllabus); or grade 4 or better in the Higher or Standard Level English Language (A1 or A2 Syllabus); or grade 4 or better in the Standard Level English – Text and Performance; or grade 4 or better in the Standard Level English – Literature and Performance (A1 syllabus) at International Baccalaureate
• Official document certifying the candidate has no criminal convictions and is not under criminal investigation at the moment of application certified with Apostle Stamp.
How to Apply:
All students must send their hard copy applications and documents to the address of the Ministry of Education and Science.
To complete the application, the candidates are required to provide electronic copies from the following original documents:
• Application Form
• Official high school diploma or certificate (where applicable);
• Official transcripts;
• Proof of English proficiency. All students whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is appropriate for the programme they are applying.
Applications close: July 31, 2018
For More Scholarships: https://www.timesofyouth.com/scholarships/