Humanitarian Affairs – Internship Program is where interns take on life lessons to prepare themselves, in coping with the uncertain world. Through this placement, interns will hammer in values, such as perseverance and the spirit of resilient. Interns will learn collaborative skills and the values of radical ideas.
At times, the works may seems repetitious, but often, it is in trying to recover from the failures that interns learn new skills. This internship program enables interns to extend their learning beyond the classroom and enhance their abilities to think on their feet and be resourceful.
A key component of this specialised program is the deliberate effort to “get out of the way” of learning, to recognise and nurture interns’ initiatives by providing them with an avenue to connect with the real world of business. The Organisation believes that changes to fundamental intentions and human capacities are needed to prepare emerging global leaders to face the new world order.
To be a great leader, one must possess the spirit to overcome challenges, and have the abilities and foresight to discover oneself.
Leadership Project in Social Change
- Written and tele-communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability
- Persuasion skills
- Professional writing
- Marketing skills
- Working in an intercultural environment
- Working under pressure
- Public speaking
- Research skills
- Event management during the conference
- Leadership skills
- Call and maintain relationships with the Organisation’s clients.
- Establish new relationships by researching, adding and developing new clients
- Maintain existing client relationships
- Collate information on prospective clients
- Actively manage the client database to ensure information is accurate and kept up to date
- Identify past prospects due for follow up calls
- Produce weekly reports on activity levels
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures
- Maintains quality service by following organization international standards
- Influence potential customers to support a program or service or to make a donation
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone / Skype in order to obtain support for our programs or services, or to request donations for charitable causes
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers
- Intelligent and quick witted, able to rapidly assimilate new products and services
- Fluent in English
- Excellent oral communication skills and superb listening skills
- Professional phone manner with a consultative approach and tone of voice
- Highly organised and self-motivated with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Confident in overcoming rejection and setting challenging goals on a daily basis
- To work and live in one of the top 20 most popular tourist destination in the world. Basic accommodation is provided.
- To have the privilege to be part of the high level international conference.
- To work for a cause and to do something for the humanity.
Procedure Send in your resume to [email protected]
Deadline: October 31, 2016
To Apply Visit the Offcial Page: Official Page>