The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Full Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School.
Scholarship Funded By
The scholarship is Fully Funded by The Boustany Foundation Today, the Boustany Foundation is actively engaged in promoting and managing scholarship and aid programmes – all of which have ambitious plans for further development, global reach, and scope.
- Location & University: Harvard University, United States
- Degree Level: MBA program
The Boustany Foundation Full Scholarship at Harvard University Benefits:
- Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries are eligible
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- Application Process: Send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further Details: http://www.boustany-foundation.org/scolarship-programs/MBA-Harvard
Applications close: May 31, 2019
For More Scholarships: https://www.timesofyouth.com/scholarships/