Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships are for candidates from least developed and lower-middle-income Commonwealth countries, for part-time Master’s study by distance learning on selected courses offered by UK universities.
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those unable to study in the UK for financial and other reasons.
- Scholarship Funded By: Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID)
- Location & University: Distance learning on selected courses offered by United Kingdom’s universities
- Degree Level: Master’s study
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships Benefits:
- The full cost of tuition fees is funded
- Full residential and other compulsory costs of studying a UK Master’s course by distance learning
- Eligible Countries & Regions: Bangladesh, Cameroon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, India, Kenya, Kiribati,
- Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon
- Islands, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard; a lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases
- Be unable to afford to study your chosen course without this scholarship.
For Further Details: http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/distance-learning/
Applications close: June 20, 2019
For More Scholarships: https://www.timesofyouth.com/scholarships/
Discussion about this post