DAAD has a long tradition of uniting people and academia. Founded in Heidelberg in 1925 on the initiative of a single student, the DAAD has since become one of the most important funding organisations in the world for the international exchange of students and researchers. This scholarship programme offers you the opportunity to continue your academic education in Germany with a postgraduate course of study.
Degree Level: Postgraduate
Funded By: DAAD
DAAD Scholarships Benefits:
- Scholarship payments of 850 euros a month
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- One-off study allowance
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Excellently-qualified graduates who have completed a first degree (Bachelor, Diplom or comparable academic degree) at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
- For applicants from artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programmes.
Deadline For Scholarship: September 1, 2018
For More Fully Funded Scholarships: https://www.timesofyouth.com/scholarships/
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.