Whether you’re still at university or have just graduated, Airbus offers programs that provide valuable work experience and may open the door to a career at Airbus.
Airbus internships are primarily available in France, Germany, Spain and the UK. They provide a unique insight into potential career paths in the company. You have the option of working in disciplines such as engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, human resources (HR), finance, Information technology (IT) and communications.
- Internship at Airbus usually lasts three months or more.
- Paid internship.
- Provide valuable work experience.
- May open the door to a career at Airbus.
- To qualify, you must be enrolled in a university and be looking for a placement that will last between 3 months and 1 year
- If you are a non-EU citizen, you may need to obtain a work visa, which will add processing time to your application
- You must have a sufficient level to be able to communicate with your colleagues.
- Please visit the official website to Appy online.
- Please upload your CV
- A cover letter for (please rather type it into the free text field than to attach the document),
- Relevant certificates and your university grades.
Eligible Regions: Open For All
Apply for Paid Internship Opportunity 2017 at AIRBUS