Korean Government Scholarship Program are open to international students for pursuing undergraduate programme at higher educational institutions in Korea. The scholarship will contribute to promoting the international exchange in education and to deepening the mutual friendship among countries.
- Airfare Round : Trip economy class ticket
- Monthly Allowance : 900,000 KRW per month
- Research Allowance : 210,000 KRW for scholars in the field of humanities and social sciences, 240,000 KRW for scholars in natural and mechanic sciences (ONLY FOR GRADUATE PROGRAM)
- Settlement Allowance : 200,000 KRW upon arrival
- Language Training Fee : Full coverage
- Tuition : All admission fees are waived by the host institution (university)The tuition is covered by NIIED and the university.
- Dissertation Printing Costs : Reimbursement of 500,000 ~ 800,000 KRW depending on actual costs (ONLY FOR GRADUATE PROGRAM)
- Medical Insurance : 20,000 KRW per month (limited coverage)
- Korean Proficiency Grants : 100,000 KRW per month for scholars with TOPIK Level 5 or 6